Clear Search history Android: Many a times people use Incognito or private browser window to surf the web and when they close there is no history of there use as it clear all the caches and history once the session end.
If you are android user, you can now direct access to google search or by saying ‘Ok Google’ to search anything on web. But each time you do one of those things, it creates a new search entry in your Google History.
There are couples of ways to delete history from your android device. Lets figure out which one will suits you.
A) Clearing Individual items from search history – Clearing individual items from your search history couldn’t be easier. First, open up Google Now by whichever means you normally would: slide in from the home screen if you’re using the Google Now launcher, Long-Press the home button to open Now on Tap, or any other method that’ll get you to Google Now.
B) Clear search results in Bulk – you’ve decided that you’ve searched too many things that are for your eyes only and wish to never be reminded of such things (or have someone else stumble across them), you can also delete your search history in bulk.
How to delete google search history on android
The Below Procedure will guide you to erase google search history on android Phone. So do follow them Step by Step to avoid any errors in between the Process:
1) Open a browser window and navigate to myactivity.google.com, which will take you to your Google Activity Center. You can also get there by jumping into Google Now > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > My Activity. Either way, you’ll likely have to input your password before you can access this page.
2) From here, tap the three-line menu in the upper left corner, then select “Delete activity by.”
3) This will open a menu that will allow you to delete all sorts of stuff from your Google account, like ad tracking, Assistant commands, image searches, and a lot more. For the sake of this tutorial, however, we’re just going to focus on search history.
4) First, tap on the drop-down box that reads “All products,” and scroll down till you see “Search.”
5) Once you’ve selected the proper entry, you can choose a date range to delete: Today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 30 days, and all time. Pick your poison, then tap the “Delete” button.
6) At that point, a warning will show up letting you know that your search history can be important. If you’re still not convinced, tap the “OK” button. You can’t undo what you’re about to do!
And that’s it Google search History on Android Phone is now cleared. You can now continue search and new entries will be save in your history in a Regular Way. Hope this guide helps you to clear google history on Android Device even without any technical knowledge